Made from our very fine 16oz denim this model is based on a mid 1930s wood worker pant. Hence the name: Chopping down the tree. During that period denims were still meant to be worn as an over-garment, therefore fits were rather loose, which is also the case with our 1936 Chopper Pant.
Our fine Pike Brothers details characterize these denims:
- 16 ounce raw denim with selvage edge (100% Cotton)
- high waist, loose fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckle in zinc and black finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- ruler pocket on right leg
- Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Chopper Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
Available in two lengths: 34 and 36 inch inseam
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin